Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Fun Facts, Friday

Happy Friday! I realized it was Friday about 20 minutes before it was time to leave work! I got really excited... And then embarrassed that I forgot! 

Before I give some fun facts, check out these yum eats from today! I'm so proud I remembered to take pictures! That never happens. 

Broken up pulled pork meatloaf with a scrambled egg for lunch!

Salmon with Pomegranate salsa and broccoli with grassfed butter. So delish!

Ok five fun facts:

1. My nickname is J.L. Frog because I was a very pigeon toed toddler. As an adult, it's not near as bad. 😉

2. My favorite tv show of all time is One Tree Hill. I have every dvd & have probably re watched each episode 10 times. 

3. When re-telling a story I read from a fellow blogger, I refer to them as my "blogger friend". Even though I've never met a single "blogger friend" personally. I mean, what else do you call them?? By first name would be way weirder. 

4. I'm currently reading Keto Clarity by Jimmy Moore & experimenting with a ketogenic diet. It's hard! But I have a friend (yes, real life friend) doing it too so we compare days!

5. I design & make dog collars. It started because I had an addiction & the bf put a stop to my monthly collar purchases!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment