Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello {Again} Blog World!

It's been two years since I last blogged over at LoveFitnessVegan. Why did I stop blogging & why am I starting back?




Well the short answer is--I quit blogging because I quit making time for it. Other things became more important & I just stopped. I've started back because I love writing & I love being able to look at my journey through life. Sort of a public diary. 


So what's new with me? Well for starters, I'm not a vegan. {Hence the reason I felt the need to start a new blog}. They say not to use something a blog title that may change...I should have listened. I figure I will always be a mom & I will always love health...and no one had this blog name yet...so it's here to stay. 

Why am I not vegan anymore? I didn't love it anymore. It didn't make me happy, I didn't feel healthy--so I changed my diet. My focus these days is on whole food, the best meat I can find & as local as I can get. We steer clear from processed, packaged foods. Pretty simple. Paleo-esque. 

Do I still love fitness? Duh. I mean, it's a love-hate relationship. I've taken some time off here & there in the last few years due to a change in work schedule, but I've always found time to stay active. Even if that means just going for a short walk. Right now, I LOVE hot yoga, short runs & crossfit {at home-I'm cheap}. 

What else? Well my kiddo is 7! I can't believe he's so OLD! He's in first grade. We bought a house with my long time boyfriend. We've lived in it for a year & a half. Sharing a home with someone is so hard, especially when you're older (ok I'm not that old) & set in your ways. But I wouldn't change it for anything. We're a happy little family.






So there's the first post! Hope you will stick around for many more. Hope I will stick around for many more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment